Announcements

Do you want to be an Administrator of this site or a Forum Administrator? Now is your chance, Just Register at Pinoy Bandera Forum and just email us. We'll wait for you! Do have a beautiful text quotes or jokes and you want to share it to others? Well send it to us and well post it here. Just e-mail it to us in the feedback.. Include your Name or Alias, location and age so that we know who send us ;D

Face of the Month

If you think you've got the looks or you know someone that is exceptionally beautiful then you're what we lookin for. To see your face in the "Face of the Month" corner for the whole month. Just send us your picture or picture of someone you think is deserving to be called as PB Face of the month including the name statistics, age and city the photo should be 300px × 480px of size or smaller

e-mail it to us at pinoybandera@live.com

Business Affiliate ProgramsDealsPersonalsAdvertisingShopping
Voting ends at January 30, 2009

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rhian fan ni Badboy

starsRhian and Robin play siblings in the GMA Films horror flick set to be released in the first quarter of 2009. Bulag ang character ni Rhian, at si Binoe naman ay may third eye. First time ng dalawa makatrabaho ang isa't-isa, at Rhian admits that she was really nervous noong unang beses nilang magkita.

"He's my older brother [in the movie] and he's such a nice guy, pero you can't help it, you know who he is - he's Robin freaking Padilla! So, you have to be nervous!" pahayag ng aktres.

Naka-full hair and makeup na si Rhian nang batiin niya si Binoe on their first taping day. She had to wear white contact lens for the role to give the illusion that she is blind.

Kwento ni Rhian, "So I went after him and I looked really, really stupid because I had the white contacts and then my hair was pulled back in this black bandana. I look like a boy! I look like a boy na white yung mata! [I said], 'Hi, I'm so honored to be working with you,' and then I offered my hand."

But upon seeing her eyes, syempre nagulat si Binoe sa mata niya! Tuloy ni Rhian, "He turns around [to shake my hand and] he goes 'whoo!'"

"Sabi ko, 'I-I'm sorry, it’s such an honor to meet you,' he was like, 'Ok, ha. Yung mata [mo] nakatatakot!'"

"I don't really want [that to be the] first impression, but I [tried to forget] all about it. So yun, the first reaction I ever got [from Robin was], 'whoo!'"

Ang first meeting na yun ay nagsilbing ice breaker para sa kanilang dalawa. After that, tila ba'y old friends na sila. Rhian also shared na Ramadan season noong shooting [ng Sundo], kaya naman hindi kumakain si Binoe mula 6 a.m. hanggang 6 p.m.

"So can you imagine working for so long and not being able to eat? He wasn't being masungit, he [was still] really cool. And throughout Ramadan I all felt so bad for him that he couldn't eat na parang I don't want to na rin," sabi ni Rhian.

"I lost my appetite and I felt for him that much. That's how much he takes it seriously, he will not put anything in his mouth until 6 p.m.. And then it [was] so cold in Baguio na you just wanna eat. You know what I mean? So I really admire [his discipline]!"

Tune in on La Lola every weeknight to catch Rhian in her first title role! Don't miss it on GMA telebabad!

No comments: